Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where to start...

I decided to create a little blog to share news and pictures with my family and friends. My long time friend Corey inspired me. She has been blogging for a while now and has a nice little following. I don't aspire to have a following outside of the people I already know. So it has taken me about a week to decide what pictures I will put on here first and I decided I should start out with my favorite shots taken right here at home. The first is from my front yard.. moon over the mountain.



The next is our view in the other direction...
Thanks for stopping by.. I'll try to post a few times a week.

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

HI! I am so inspiring....LOL
I am so excited. I love reading blogs. :)

and I love love love these pictures. WOW! rock on with your awesome views. :)

Lynn R. Dole said...

Your Auntie Jane commenting here...Whoa, spectacular pictures Autumn! You REALLY need to do something with your photography...you are very, very good! Dirt baby...hmm...very endearing...makes me smile.

Unknown said...

Everyone's first haircut is a milestone, even a dirt baby's. Too cute! Beautiful photos Autumn, really nice. Keep it up.