Monday, February 9, 2009

My PSA for the day

I'm here so that others can learn from my mistakes, so here you go...

First, don't assume that your six year old is just being quiet in the kitchen.
Second, when six year old says "Oops I spilt a little milk" don't assume it is a "little".
Third, when you clean up the milk with kitchen towels do not arbitrarily throw those kitchen towels into the dirty clothes hamper in your bedroom.
Fourth, when your wiener dog suddenly has a strange fascination with said clothes hamper, do not ignore it.
Fifth, when you open your bedroom door and it smells rank, don't assume it was your husbands, child's or dogs gas.
Sixth, when you do your laundry three days later... hold your breath.

Your welcome.

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

ummm...I am soooooooooooooooo NOT giggling at your expense. sooooo NOT doing that.



tee hee

Unknown said...

How funny, but not, I'm sure you'll be getting new towels though. :)

Ginny P said...

This is excellent advice... very descriptive, imaginative,excellent advice.