Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hot housing market

Despite the dwindling housing market in the rest of the nation. There is a high demand for housing right outside my office window.



Over the last week I have been watching the flurry of perspective home owners fighting over the most desirable building in the neighborhood.


They've been poking their heads in for a look



Taking in the view from the front porch.


They try out the upscale landing pad.




Occasionally there is more than one family looking at a time.



They are holding nothing back and are quite loud as they try to compete
for this prime location.



They have heated discussions on how much it's really worth.



In the end, their dream of home ownership has been fulfilled.



4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Oh Autumn. what a fun post. I love it. :) I so need a bird feeder. :) then I also need a good zoom lens to go with it. :)
miss you. think of you often!
hugs!

Michele said...

Hi Autumn... I like this post. It made me giggle... you have an awesome sense of humor! I love the one shot of the bird in flight... that's awesome!
Hope you are all doing well!
(Hugs)
Michele

Taddie Tales said...

You are too funny, girl! This post made me laugh - I read it to the girls and they got a giggle out of it too.

Let's hope it's the house sparrow and not those nasty, black grackles that decide to buy. Those guys are MEAN.

Hugs - Lindy

Julie B said...

oh my, I love this post!