Huckdoll tagged me with the six quirks meme, and I have lot's of quirks so...
The Six Quirks
1) Post the rules on your blog.
2) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
3) Tag at least three people at the end of your post.
4) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5) Let the fun begin.
Here we go:
1. When my husband says something annoying I flutter my eye lids. It's involuntary and usually he will say "Oh stop fluttering your eyes at me!" LOL.
2. I can't stand the sight of blood, I wanted to be a veterinarian but when I was ten I fainted after watching our vet cut open an abscess on one of our horses.
3. I don't spend loose change, I bring it all home and put it into a just for fun jar. When it's full I use it for something fun.
4. I grind my teeth in my sleep. It's so bad that some mornings I wake up and my jaw hurts. I have always done this and poor Bug does it too!
5. I am slightly claustrophobic. Not in small spaces but when I feel smothered by people. Too many people around me or sometimes if someone hugs me a little too tight. A feeling of panic comes over me.
6. I like having my toes pulled, I know it's wacky but it's like I need a chiropractic adjustment in my toes. It only works if someone else does it, my poor husband.
So I'm really tired from a long weekend and I can't think of who to tag so if you want to do this ... yay go ahead! Just let me know you did it so I can see how quirky you are!