Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Earlier this week Bugs preschool teacher asked him to draw a picture of what he is thankful for. He drew the following picture.

Notice my hands ... in my knees. The purple "person" is his brother and Bug is the green one... oh so appropriate. But the best part is the red alien ship above daddy's head! Apparently Bug is very thankful for aliens. Bug was born on Thanksgiving day. Because of this we started a tradition that every Thanksgiving he gets to open one present. This morining he opened up a spiderman umbrella. You would have thought we gave him a million dollars, he loves this umbrella so much. So Bug is now thankful for the umbrella too, and I am thankful for Bug.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwwwwww I love his art. I can't wait for Sugar to start drawing.....I can't wait to see what I look like. tee hee