Thursday, November 8, 2007

I try and I try

I thought I would give the darn sunset shot another try last night. Bug and I hurried home, cameras in tow. We drove up the rode from our house a bit, the trees are thinner there with a good view of exactly where the sun goes over the hills. We stared at the horizon, shooting a few shots while we waited. There isn't a lot of traffic on our road so when I heard a car I turned to see, an old man was slowing way down, I wasn't sure what it was about until he went by me at a crawl pointing towards the horizon and giving me a thumbs up! He must have seen the sunset earlier this week. Well last night wasn't the same, there was no fog. The air just wasn't quite right. Bug gave it a good try with his little camera too. I did get a couple shots of Bug that I really like though.






And so he won't feel left out, here are Bugs shots from his fisher price camera.



Yes, it's pure talent that boy has.. and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mommy!

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

oh man...I hate chasing sunsets. I am never in the right spot at the right time. Okay...so once I was...but that was it. :)

Cynthia said...

Great shots!