Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A mess in the garden

There is a mess in my garden.
I've been ignoring it for weeks.
I'm so disgusted by the whole stupid thing.


Yes, that is my tiny green house in a heap.

Damn it!
When I secured it last year after a collapse I only secured the Southern and West ends.
We usually get all of our wind from that direction pushing things to the North East.
This year we got slammed with wind out of the North.
Damn it!
I was too lazy to take it down for the winter.
I'm an idiot.
So now I sit here wondering if I should even bother putting it back up.
At least this time it wasn't full of newly planted plants... that clean up truly sucked.

5 comments:

Taddie Tales said...

That is one HUGE BUMMER there girl. I would be really pissed off at myself. But these things happen, we learn, and don't do it again.

I say fix that puppy up and get those seedlings going. Come Spring you will be SO happy that you did.

Corey~living and loving said...

ugh....the winds are such a PITA. sigh....I'm sorry that happened again.

oh....and reply to this....and I'll tell you what I know....about you know....

Michele said...

If it was mine... I would take the time to set it back up... but that's just me. I love gardening, the outdoors and plants and stuff.
If I had the opportunity, I would in a heartbeat because I live in a teeny 600sq foot apartment and I do anything to feet dirt in my fingers again...
But I guess I understand if you didn't want to...
((Hugs))

Don Mills Diva said...

It is a drag but it still looks better than the 10 feet of snow in my back yard...:-)

Unknown said...

Well, I guess it could make for a great project when it gets a bit warmer and nicer out. I think you should keep it!