Monday, January 5, 2009

Metal

My husband is a diagnosed car nut.
We are car poor... or rich... however you want to look at it.
This last Summer was spent most of our car time at the race track and not at car shows.
In fact I think he only took our show car to one show this last year.
We did however spend some time at a large show on the coast without our actual show car.
I don't share his passion for classic cars but I do respect and admire their artistry.
They also serve as a wonderful subject for photographs.
I'm trying to remember what Summer was like so I'm posting some of my favorite shots from that day.












6 comments:

monstergirlee said...

Great photos - old cars are so photogenic!

Unknown said...

I love that you're remembering summer. LOVE IT. I've even gone back into my photo archives and started looking for my own summer memories.

Beautiful pics. Those cars are stunning.

Becc said...

It sounds like we are all missing the summer sun!
That is one "big guy" (or Gal) below! I love big dogs!

Corey~living and loving said...

love these Autumn. I think my favs are #2 and #4. :) great shots. I don't love cars either, but they are pretty.

Michele said...

Ah, very nice... I love shiny things! LOL and yes these are definitely sleek and look great!

monstergirlee said...

Hey there, would you mind sending me your email address? monstergirlee @ gmail.com