Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snowing..

It's still snowing. That's what it's been doing for three days now.
Sure, it teases me and melts an inch or two.
But then it just starts again.
It's snowing now.. my thermometer says it's 38 degrees.
It shouldn't be snowing. But it is.
If this doesn't stop I will have to put chains on my car to get out of the driveway.
The car hasn't left the garage since Saturday.
I could drive the stinky old pickup truck.
But I don't want to, it's a stinky old truck.. 1986 old.
I don't mean to complain ... I should be happy that I don't have to drive to work.
But I have cabin fever.
Yesterday I had to try to work with a five year old at home.
Granted he was very good, but how many times can one mama hear
"I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I don't wanna watch this show."
" Mooooommmmm ... Rocket is looking at me" (rocket is the dog)
Oh good god help me!

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

It is so strange isn't it. The other day...it was 38 degrees here when it started snowing. I though,"No way!"...and it was totally..."WAY!"

hope it ends soon.