Thursday, January 17, 2008

This just made my day!

When I turned on my work computer this morning, I quickly checked my work email before taking Bug to daycare.

Stupid mistake.

Someone I work with, some peach of a gal, sent me an email chastising me.

The thing is, I asked her what needed to be done for a specific project last week. I did everything she asked me to do. Then I asked other people to make sure it was correct. Everyone said it was fine. Then today, the day of a client presentation, she sends me an email saying it needs redone. That I did it all wrong, even though no one told me. And... she copied in my senior colleagues.

She's a peach.. a gem... a pain in my ass.

I am sensitive, too sensitive, overly sensitive. I spent the whole way too and from the daycare trying not to cry. I thought of just screaming, but I was so frustrated I couldn't even do that.

When I got back home, I decided to ignore it for a few minutes, I checked my favorite blogs instead.

And guess what... the super cool and fantastic Mama Zen left me this on her blog....



Apparently she likes to read my blog too.

Holy crap, I about peed my pants I was so happy. Now I could just throw this back at her, because I can't go a day without looking at her blog once, or twenty times.

If you want to laugh so hard you pee yourself due to her witty humor or sob because of a sweet story about her love for her daughter... go check her out here.

Now, I get to bestow this on someone else. Here is a blog I just started reading and I can't get enough of Aimee over at Greeblemonkey. She is great to read and takes the most amazing pictures.

Thank you Mama Zen for turning my day around... you rock.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww thank you so much!

I'll even forgive you for spelling my name wrong. ;)))

So, do I pass it along to someone else that I like reading every day?

Taddie Tales said...

Just remember it ain't rocket science and it we ain't finding a cure for cancer. Just so that you know - reading your blog daily makes my day!

Autumn said...

Hi Aimee, Sorry for my dyslexic moment! I even looked on your blog to make sure I spelled it right and I still screwed up! Yes, please pass it on to someone else.

Lindy, Thank you sweetie! I need to keep it all in perspective. I'm so glad your reading!

Corey~living and loving said...

As I said over at the Zen, I am thrilled for you! you are rocking the bloggin. :)

oh and I am sorry for the mess at work. I get all sensitive as well. I hope it worked out.

Maude Lynn said...

Gosh, you made me blush!

Hope everything gets straightened out at work!

Unknown said...

oh no worries, I like to tease! ;)